Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Government agencies and non-profit organizations may request surplus supplies and equipment. Non-profit organizations need to file a current Internal Revenue Service form 501c with Kitsap County Purchasing. Please fax the form to (360) 337-4638.

Kitsap County departments and offices have first claims to surplus. Other requests honored in receipt order. Recipients responsible for pick-up and shipping.

Call 360-337-4788 or email with surplus inquiries.