Taxpayer Segregation Request Form


Per a completed segregation request form, Cadastral staff will split a single tax parcel number and create new tax parcel numbers for the individually described properties that are currently carried under one tax parcel number.


Requirements for property to be segregated (split) are:

*Taxes must be paid for all previous years and for the current tax year in full. RCW 84.56.340

*If there is a lender, an authorized representative must sign the request.


Descriptions must follow existing lot lines for legal sub-divisional lots, such as a long plat, short plat or large lots. Parcels that were not created by legal subdivision must provide pre July 1, 1974 deeds to show grandfathered descriptions.


Click HERE for the Segregation Request Form.