How do I check to see if I have a Warrant?

​Having a warrant out for your arrest is a serious problem that can result from a range of situations, from missed court dates to criminal offenses. Dealing with your arrest warrant is crucial to avoid accumulating fines and further complications.  If you think that Kitsap County Superior Court, Juvenile Court, or District Court has issued a warrant for your arrest, first contact your attorney. If you do not have an attorney, you may contact the Kitsap County Prosecutor's Office at (360) 337-7174 for further information.  Having the Kitsap County Cause Number or the Law Enforcement number available makes accessing those records more timely.