I Can't Afford to Pay

‚ÄčThis form is eligible to be filled out for criminal cases ONLY, excluding active Pre-Trial Diversion Agreements and Deferred Prosecutions.   Once completed, please bring this form to the Kitsap County District Court, Room 106, to receive a court date.

"I Can't Afford to Pay" Motion and Declaration